All for Joomla All for Webmasters
Overview

Information on details of the Organization

St. Gregorios Medical Mission Hospital was started in 1975, and was registered under the Travancore — Cochin Literacy, Scientific and Charitable Act with Reg No. A334/78. The Institution is owned and controlled by the society of the Malankara Orthodox Syrian Church, the head of which is His Holiness Baselious Marthoma Paulose II, The Catholicose of the Apostolic throne of St. Thomas and of the minority Malankara Orthodox Syrian Christian Community.

The society is formed with the purpose of rendering medical service to the poor and needy irrespective of the caste/creed and religion. The hospital was inaugurated on 11th September 1975 with 50 beds and 3 departments. Over the last 31 years, it has grown to the status of a multi-specialty hospital - with 300 bedded and most modern facilities with departments of

  • General Medicine
  • Cardiology
  • General Surgery
  • Urology
  • Orthopaedics
  • Gastroenterology
  • Endocrinology
  • Nephrology
  • Neurology
  • Oncology
  • Obstetrics and Gynaecology
  • Paediatrics, Neonatology
  • ENT
  • Ophthalmology
  • Skin and VD
  • Psychiatry
  • De-addiction
  • Dentistry
  • Community Health and Radiology

This hospital also provides facilities for:-

  • OT Surgical ICU
  • MICU
  • CCU
  • Neuro ICU
  • Neonatal Intensive Care unit (NICU)
  • Physiotherapy and Occupational Therapy

The hospital is situated in the beautiful and serene locales of Parumala village, Kadapara Panchayat, of Pathanamthitta District, in Kerala. Parumala is a small picturesque area surrounded by the tributaries of the ever famous Pampa River. This hospital extends its medical treatment, community health services and family welfare activities to the people of surrounding taluk of Thiruvalla, Karthikapally, Chengannur and Mavelikkara. This place is easily accessible by road, water and rail. The nearest railway stations are Thiruvalla and Chengannur. True to the name of mission hospital we offer medical treatment at lowest possible rates. Over and above this, a substantial amount is set part for giving concession to the poor patients. Ever since its inception the hospital has been a source of great help to thousands of patients.

We have received the following Government Approvals:

  • Societies Registration Act No: A 334 Year-1978 Registered under Travancore-Cochin literary & Scientific Societies Act of 1955.
  • Registration under 12A of the Income –tax Act, 1961. From Government of India, Income Tax Department No.C.No.307/Tech/(137)/12A/CIT-KTM/2004-05,as a Charitable Institution.
  • FCRA Certificate from Government of India, Ministry of Home Affairs for collection of foreign donation. Registered in terms of section 6(1) (a) of FCRA (Regulation) Act 1967 No: 052930136 No: II /21022/65(1332)/85-FCRA-III.
  • Certifications from Government of India, Under the Income Tax Act, section 80G for acceptance of donations with Tax benefits. U/S 80 G. Vide Order No.305/Tech/80G(R)/26/CIT-KTM/09-10 to be valid till 31.03.2016
  • SGMMH is an approved hospital under Section 17(2) of the Income Tax Act, 1961, (Under this section any sum paid by an employer directly to the hospital or any sum reimbursed to any employee in connection with the medical treatment of the specified diseases or ailments or any member of the employees family shall not be treated as a perquisite in the hands of such employee and such sum shall be exempt from Income Tax in the hands of the employee. The employer will not be liable to deduct the tax at source in respect of such sum).
  • Ours is also an Approved hospital for Treatment to Government Employees to become eligible under the Medical Reimbursement Scheme of Government of Kerala.
  • Government Insurance Schemes like RSBY, ESI, KARUNYA etc are available for various Medical Departments in the Hospital.

About Us

St. Gregorios Medical Mission Hospital was started in 1975, and was registered under the Travancore — Cochin Literacy, Scientific and Charitable Act with Reg No. A334/78. The Institution is owned and controlled by the society of the Malankara Orthodox Syrian Church, the head of which is His Holiness Baselious Marthoma Paulose II, Read more

Contact Us

Contact Us